Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Skyrim Side Quest: The Party

Go down 
+2
Ryan
ARTPOP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ARTPOP

ARTPOP

Munny : -191

Skyrim Side Quest: The Party Empty
PostSubject: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 am

The world of Skyrim remained the same as it had always been. After the slaying of Alduin and the Civil War, things had been slowing down. The weekend was back to a peaceful place. The dragons no longer returned and the citizens were at rest. The Dragonborns job had been fulfilled and the world was anew. The crisp, frosty snow poured down and draped the lands haplessly. This was all too boring.

Sanguine looked down on Skyrim from his throne within the malefic plane of oblivion. "This just won't do. No one is drinking because there's nothing to drink over. No ones partying. But this is all good news! There should be parties everywhere." He gave out a sick sigh. If they refused to party he would have to make his own. He would gather a group of adventurers and have a good time sending them on yet another wild goose chase. His red skin tingled from the imaginary enjoyment.

At that moment a shrine was spawned a mile or so outside of Whiterun. This block of ivory would serve as the new Shrine to Sanguine, seeing as there wasn't one within the country of Skyrim. At that moment a Sanguine beam emerged from the top of the statue alerting all of its presence. The party had begun. All he needed now were guests.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:14 pm

From the tavern within the hold of Whiterun. Septimus threw back his drink and walked out of the pub. He noticed a large glowing light radiating from beyond the walls and decided any good adventurer would go towards the ominous sign. Hopefully there would be loot in it for him.
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
shawncur

shawncur

Munny : 2

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Supuritto Sōru stood on the balcony of the Whiterun guard tower and smiled to himself. He said to himself,"Those guards were so weak, killing them was simple."
"We were too hard on them." said his other personality.
Just then a white light engulfs the wall behind him and he turns to it.
"We need to go in to the light." his other personality said.
"Did we die?" he asked.
"No." the child whispered.
The decision of what he would do was made for him. He walked in to the light.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Nexus noticed a bright light coming from the outside of whiterun. Exiting the shop he was in, carrying stolen goods, he walked outside of the city and towards the light. Some guards dared to stop him, but soon even they fell to his might.
Back to top Go down
ARTPOP

ARTPOP

Munny : -191

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:49 pm

"Ah, the guests are all arriving.. Wonderful! Wonderful!!" Sanguine smirked, watching the mortals from his throne. "I suppose I should join, after all, what kind of host would I be if I didn't."
Sanguine arose from his throne, and focused his mind, pushing his being through the Oblivion realm, into Tamriel. He appeared in his human form, Sam Guivene he called himself, leaning against his Shrine, dressed in a black robe. As his guests arrived, he smiled. "Hello, my friends! Glad to see there someone still has some curiosity around here. You've shown up just in time for a wonderful party. I've got mead for days, plenty to spare! Grab a tankard, and enjoy! I'm sure some entertainment will arrive shortly." He smirked, knowing that soon the entertainment would be his guests themselves.

Sam grabbed multiple tankards from atop his shrine, and handed them to his guests. "Say, who wants to have a drinking contest? First one to pass out buys us all a round at the Drunken Huntsman when he awakes!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:32 am

I look at the man disdainfully and ask "will this be worth my time?" I look around the shrine and think has he prepared all this for some guests that wouldn't have shown up? I walk forward and take a swig of the ale. "seems like it wasn't tainted with anything, and I would know. So tell me, why did you call me here?" I turn around as I see two other figures approach.
Back to top Go down
frittykitty7

Munny : 1

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 pm

"We find this gathering odd." I say.
"What we would like to know is who called us to this place and why." as I say this I take a small sip from the tankard.
My other personality then said, " What he means is he wants to thank our host properly."
"No that is not what I mean." I say, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
shawncur

shawncur

Munny : 2

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 11:41 pm

frittykitty7 wrote:
"We find this gathering odd." I say.
"What we would like to know is who called us to this place and why." as I say this I take a small sip from the tankard.
My other personality then said, " What he means is he wants to thank our host properly."
"No that is not what I mean." I say, taking another sip.
My friend was using my computer and I acidentaly posted from his account. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Akuto Sai

Akuto Sai

Munny : 34

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 1:26 am

A dull explosion could be heard from the outside of Vetis' ship, given someone was there to listen to it. Inside, Vetis recovers from his assumed failed experiment, standing up and bumping into... himself. Vetis lets out an exclamation of confusion and surprise, scrambling back from the unconscious figure that stood before him. He had originally been working on a potion that would convert any sort of trash (banana peels, ripped shirts, dirty crumpled paper, white people, etc.) into a random nutritional and tasty food, but had fallen asleep and must have drooled into the vial, and when it exploded it created an exact genetic copy of him, with all the same abilities, powers, memories, and equipment (writer's privilege to say that yes, his blind assumption is correct despite the extreme absurdity of that)!. As he examines the clone, it wakes up and repeats Vetis's earlier action. Vetis explains his (correct) hypotheses, and Vetis agrees that that is obviously what happened (he's not wrong at least). They notice that one of them has a strange marking along the entire bottom of his tail, so they decide that that one is the clone (incidentally this is the one that woke up first, and he's the original but who cares), so he should have a new name. "Henceforth, I shall be referred to as Vinny!" And so it was that Vinny left the ship and immediately fell into the hole that leads to the Elder Scrolls world. Vetis sticks his head out of the ship, looks down, and at the same time as Vinny, says "I knew we had forgotten to cover something!"
He yells down the hole "Sorry!"
Vinny yells up "Not your fault, seeya around I guess!"
Upon exiting the hole, he turns his cape into wings and flies off. After a while, he gets hit in the eye by a brilliant light and shouts in pain, falling down, down, down to where he lands just a few tens of feet away from the new shrine of Sanguine in Skyrim like a meteor, though he was unharmed.
"What in the hell was tha-"
*Looks up and sees the party about to poor the drinks*
"... Well then..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Side Quest: The Party   Skyrim Side Quest: The Party Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Side Quest: The Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Skyrim (Neutral) :: Whiterun (Neutral)-
Jump to: