Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Castle of Syn (Open to 4) Empty
PostSubject: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:13 pm

"Mortals, mortals, mortals!"

The cry thundered from within Castle of Syn as four humans were gathered within the crystal dining hall. Those within this hall had been specially chosen by Syn, the God of Pandemic himself. Regardless of alignment, they were all forced here. A cruel laugh rang out before Syn spoke again. The room boomed and shook as he shouted out his demands.

"Work together, or work alone. In this castle, the more you fight against each other, the more I will appreciate you. And if you kill, I may begin to favor you. However, work together and you may reach me. If you're lucky enough for that, there's a prize in it for you. Split it or kill each other for it. I just want a good show."

The voice faded. Instructions were given and alas the rulers were left to make their decisions. Fight together, or for their own greed. The prize was great indeed, but emotion and sin are stronger.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:52 pm

I look around and measure all of my opponent's strengths and weaknesses and i grin "that prize will be mine..."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:53 pm

( i will be using tank sheldon ) " hmm a prize could help many people......" * runs off to find a place to hide and plan his movements*
Back to top Go down
Blayze

Munny : -80

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 pm

This is gonna be totally awesome! C'mon guys let's work together and beat 'em! It's like a dungeon crawl! There's gonna be a boss at the end and everything!
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Sept sat in a corner slouched against the wall. The instructions from Syn were relatively vague but it was clear they all had the option to work together or kill each other. Septimus wasn't too concerned with what the prize was, but rather he wondered why they had all been summoned here. Four clearly obviously personalities. A realist, a hider, an exciter, and a loner. He looked up and his voice rang out.

"So what's the plan. Do we fight here or at the end? I know none of you are willing to divide the finds."
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
Blayze

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:02 pm

"I sure would! I mean, we're gonna work together, right? If so, then full-speed ahead! I would also love to avoid any unnecessary conflict, thanks much."

Although Phasen knew these people may look shady, he would much rather befriend them. Phasen knew that danger lurks at every corner, so he's still keeping an eye out for his "teammates," however. Just in case they mysteriously disappear or maybe starts throwing backpacks made out of cheesecakes at him.

"Just to be safe," he thought.

Last edited by Blayze on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:09 pm

* to sept * " hey i got no problems splitting the prize so how about this me and you team up and we decide what to do with it at the end i have no reason to betray you and i don't intend to eather. Im not much in the way of offence but ill sure as hell keep you safe from damage do we have a deal? " * offers a hand shake * " i dont trust the other two so you up for it? "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:27 pm

i look around as i pinpoint where the voice came from and i laugh and i walk up to sept "and what is your plan o-chosen one?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:33 pm

"Well, if any of us have secret motives..." He paused to take a look around at the three in front of him... "Then if we're all going to kill each other, we may as well save it for the end so its easier to reach the end. No point in having wasted effort spent on each other. We work together, and if anyone decides they dont want to split the reward, then we can fight for it."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:27 pm

I look around at the four of us and I speak "if you have any hidden motives I shall find out" I look them over again and shake my head.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:35 pm

" what about yourself?" * turns to him * " how do we know you dont have any hidden motives? " * adjusts his arm guard * " do you have any proof that you don't? "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:10 pm

I look at him and chuckle "what proof would you want? I have none" then I look at phasen "and you? What do you have to say in this?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:20 pm

" so your word is good enough? " *chuckles * " many people in this world say that and by admiting that you have no proof theres no way we can believe that you do not have some kind of hidden motive and plan to betray us! "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:32 pm

I turn back to shieldon "my word is good enough, how can we be sure that you dont have any motives against us? When we get the treasure how can we be sure you won't backstab us?" I turn back to phasen "and what are your motives?"
Back to top Go down
Blayze

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 pm

"Me? I don't have any hidden motives. In fact, I don't know how I even got here! I mean, personally, I wouldn't have my vacation here. I dunno about you guys, though."

As Phasen tries to reason with the other people around him, he wonders if we can actually get going already. Perhaps he could go at it alone and see what lies ahead. Then again, that might be suicide. At this point, he really can't stand it.

"So uh, guys. Can we not fight and get a move on already? We'll get absolutely nowhere just staying here and bickering. C'mon! Let's see what awesome things await us!"

Last edited by Blayze on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:56 pm

I turn to Sept "so its agreed, to prove my loyalty I shall kill the people that oppose us, and I shall lead you to victory" I turn to shieldon "will that be enough?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:11 pm

" i dont know something about this whole place seems off...." * looks around * " infact nothing about this whole thing is giving me good vibes we should keep our wits about us and ill be the one leading if anyone or anything tries to harm us i shall be our shield for nothing evil can brake my armor of justice! "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm

I turn to shieldon and smirk "I shall tell you what to do, follow it and all battles will be won" I turn to Sept and phasen "so, shall we get going?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 pm

" i will not do as you ask! you wont survive against any kind of trap its better if i lead and hold off the danger while you guys try to deal with it "
Back to top Go down
Blayze

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:07 pm

"Guys we all need to get going! Enough arguing! We need to get a move on! Treasure awaits!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 pm

I turn and look back at phasen "agreed, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:45 pm

(Out of character: Please make sure the other 3 members of the RP have posted once before posting again. This is so everyone gets a post. Also the post about Leonhardth controlling another group has been deleted. The room is empty and no NPCs are around unless specified by the game master, Syn.)

'These individuals are indeed very different. My money is on the fool.' Syn thought to himself. From within the black room, two paths were revealed after a few seconds.

"Now each of you must choose a path. The right, or the left. But I should inform you, one path has near certain death at the end. The other is a free pass to the next room. Choose wisely."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Sept saw all the squabble and quarrel before him and could tell this team would be unlikely. He would have to separate himself from them. There was a chance they would all turn in the end and he had no interest of being in the middle of madmen. And not the good kind.

"Here's the plan. Or rather here's my plan. I'm taking the left path. Its a fifty fifty chance. I'm not allying with any of you because you all seem crazy. Or... Too nice to be sane. If you also choose the left pass, feel free to follow. However, if you choose the right path, I'll not be the one trying to save you. As Syn said, decide."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:12 pm

" well i think we should split into pairs and see who survives." "I'm going to follow Sept into the left path " * turns to Sept * " if you would allow it i shall act as your shield and protect you from harm and whatever certain death " * bows to him then turns to the other two * " the two of you should head to the right path together it would increase our chances of meeting each other on the other side of whatever may lead ahead or we could all follow the same path and further increase our chances of survival but then none of us would get the treasure." * holds up 3 fingers on his hand * " the 3rd option is to split up with 3 of us going on one path and the other person going alone on the other the one person does have the disadvantage if its the wrong path but if they pick right they will have the prize all to them self's." * shakes his head * " however should the one person go alone on the safe path and the other 3 survive the other path then we will know for sure that you intent to betray us quite the predicament wouldn't you say? "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:52 am

(yeah my bad Ryan)
I look at them and nod my head "I shall be the one to go right alone, besides if I die I shall revive, so there is no danger" I nod at them and start to walk right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next