Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

The Demon's splinter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
James Mercer

Munny : 40

The Demon's splinter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm

*jumps back and closes his eyes* " "true emotion!" *closes his eyes and senses his emotions then runs towards the clone and cuts its head off then cuts it in half* " your cheap tricks dont work on me" *takes up a defencive stance*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:30 pm

I laugh as he slices my clone, then my demonic energy returns to my clone as i begin my counter-attack. "attack him with magic." my clone sends 5 demonic energy blasts at you.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:35 pm

"what the......" *dodges 3 of the shots but gets hit by the last 2* " thats pure demon energy alright time to step it up a notch!" *charges his sword with holy light* " SUPER SLASH! *turns and hits him at the last second and catches him off guard.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

I notice it coming almost too late, but soon enough, i shift my stance a little and my clone takes the full brunt of the attack.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 pm

*swings back round and hits him in the back of the neck with the swords hilt then runs off and climbs up a tree and hides
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm

I turn around as i feel something hit my neck, and i see him running up a tree, thinking i cant see him. "fool." i let kai take over, as my clone dissipitates. "yin release" i release a medium wave of magical energy at the opponent.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:08 pm

" he wont see me up here......... WAH!" * the wave hits the tree cutting it in half i quickly jump from tree to tree before jumping of one behind him and slashing downwards with my sword*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:22 pm

I grin as i feel a gust coming down behind me "underestimation will get you nowhere." i quickly jump aside and up and deliver a kick to your midsection, knocking you out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 pm

*gets sent crashing into a tree is winded so is breathing heavily* "not bad........... but its not enough to beat me!" *stands up and is getting pumped up* " i am the last member of my family........ i am the future of my family........... and i........AM THE PRIDE OF MY FAMILY!" *charges towards him using uncles pride and starts repeatedly slashing at him*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:37 pm

I see him rushing at me and knowing i might die if i get hit, i start jumping from tree to tree away from him. "shit what the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:21 pm

*keeps rushing him when all of a sudden the spirit of my uncle appears and we combo slash him from both sides*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:44 pm

I calculate the angles of the spirit and warrior as soon as i see it coming, and i grin. "seems i overestimated you..." i drop quickly to the ground as the spirit and warrior slash each other.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:49 pm

"perfect he fell for it......" *our blades counter each other and we both dive downwards towards him with our swords next to each other and we crash down onto him
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:36 pm

My eyes widen in shock "goddammit, shit shit shit.....is what you think i would say" i quickly dodge to the side barely avoiding both of them and i kick them away from me.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:39 pm

"NOW!" * switches directions and delivers a massive slash causing shockwaves to form in the air* " TRY DODGING THIS!" * the spirit slashes the left while i slash to the right doing a pincer attack *
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Shit thats gonna hit...not enough time to reach the escape route..."tch gonna have to block..." i turn around and block the hit, taking damage. "Graahh." i get knocked back.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:56 pm

"nows my chance!" *dashes behind him whilst hes getting knocked back and we kick him in the back before the spirit vanishes and i run over to him and offer him a hand up* " good fight we should rest now its getting dark"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm

I lay facedown on the ground and i chuckle "..eems i...ound....rthy...ival..." i get up by myself and leave without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:18 pm

" hmm i wonder what his deal is? guess i should head into the inn a saw on my way he................. " *my eyes suddenly widen as i feel something being stabbed into my arm* " ARGH!!!!" *lets out a blood curdeling scream then i fall to one knee* "gah........... what.......was that................" *looks and sees he has an arrow in his arm and as im about to pull it out i get hit with another one in the shoulder blade and scream in pain again* " archers..............in the trees................they knew i was here............." *runs behind a rock for cover but the arrow in the shoulder makes me scream again * " ARGH....... SOMEONE HELP!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:20 pm

I hear screaming but i keep walking forward "forget about him, he is nothing" nothing....thats right...he is nothing...to you...to me his a worthy opponent...i turn around and start walking back "im gonna regret this..."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:29 pm

*tries to stand* " gotta..........try to fight back......." *grabs a bow and aims at the archers but my vision goes fuzzy and i miss all the shots* " gah its no use.........im just too weak right now.......... "
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm

I see movement in the trees "...assassins? after me? maybe they know where HE is...?" i jump up to the tree quietly and take out one archer, as i look down i see you and 4 warriors coming towards you.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm

*sees the warriors approching* " well.......im gonna have to fight.... " * sees more moving in......... * " i only have one option left............ " * sees kai and tai but then focuses on his sword then stands up * " you think......i dont remember who you are.......your the same clan.......who killed everyone i loved.... well now.............. its time to take you away from everyone you love!" * stands up but then gets shot by an arrow but just laughs it off * " THAT ALL YOU GOT ILL SHOW YOU TRUE POWER! " *uses at one with the sword and runs out killing 3 of the guys near me an grabbing the 4th by the neck and shoves him against a rock and i watch him beg for his life* please dont kill me! i have a family!" YOU NEVER SHOWED MY FAMILY ANY MERCY SO IM NOT SHOWING YOU ANY!" *shoves the sword right through his neck then cuts his head off * " WHOS NEXT!" * they all scream and start running away * " OH BOY NOW ITS MORE FUN! HEY YOU " *points to kai and tai * " help me kill these guys will ya we will make it a game normal kills are 10 points decapitations are 25 beheading are 50 and if you cut them open then rip there heart out its 1000 points " * runs after them *
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 pm

I look down shocked at the brutality but the voice inside of me says "this is my kind of game" i let tai take over. I jump from tree to tree snapping their necks, one guy i jumped behind him and stabbed my hand through his chest pulling out his heart. "too easy"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 pm

" hey this could be fun........" * starts staring them in the eyes before i kill them enjoying there fear when i start cutting them open then cutting there heads off* " come on this is almost too easy " * more archers appear and start shooting fire and poison arrows at us* " oh goody now the fun really starts!" * keeps killing guys whilst the arrows rain down on him having seemingly no effect on his condition whilst damaging his body*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's splinter
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Senta 中心 (Free) :: Forest (Free)-
Jump to: