Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Using my high speed and perception i see the attack coming through my good eye and push sept aside and take the blow before i can dodge. "shit, i might die from this..." i hold onto arcana and when hes in the air i push off arcana using my feet and land in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Munny : 184

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:46 pm

With Trinity active, they were all at least twice as powerful as they were before. Septimus called upon his second Keyblade (+30 Atk) and immediately used Curaga on Leon. He was grateful for the save. "Keep formation! I can parry many of the hits. But Tank you must protect Leon from fatal attacks.

Septimus entered proud form (+25 All) and shot forward at the foe at top speed with Sonic Blade (+40 Atk, +40 Speed). His increased perception would allow him to adjust for any attempts of a dodge by the opponent.
Back to top Go down
https://ruleeon.forumotion.com
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 8:55 pm

* prepares the spike in his arm guard * " ryan we need to keep the pressure on we have to keep getting the advantage this is the best chance we have! "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

Munny : 107

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Shit no time to react! Arcana activates the Dark Zexal 1 transformation (+20 All stats) and uses Dark Zexal Shift (+15 defense) before Septs attack reaches, making himself transparent as Sept goes right through him towards Tank.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:10 pm

I try to move my body but realize it moves with ease and I grin "awesome now lets peek into your plans" I activate my power of absolute sound and read into arcana's mind without arcana realizing it. "shieldon I need you on defense, Sept run back he's gonna counter!" I will not forget that heal.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Only thanks to his surplus of sense was Sept able to react fast enough to avoid colliding with the iron giant. He performed a double jump to bound over him and merely grades the ceiling. He moved up one form in take process (+25 All). He then rested on the shoulders of Tank.

"We must wait out his ghost form. But he can't hit us either."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:45 pm

" well im not just waiting around here doing nothing. * pulls out the spike from his arm guard and starts sharpening it using his armor *
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Hmmm It seems we are at a current stalemate. However it doesn't seem right to just let them sit there. I will let them try and deal with something they cannot kill. Arcana uses his Dark Zexal Summoning - Jikinink ability (+30 Def) to summon 3 spirits of selfish humans who have been doomed to a post-life existence as insatiably hungry corpse-eaters. These creatures look like decomposing humans with bright eyes and claws, leaving any mortal who accidentally beholds them in a frozen, disgusted trance, all the while the beasts try to eat them alive. So while they are defending themselves they cannot look at them, and their is one for each of them, "GO MY MINIONS!!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:57 pm

I realize what he is planning and yell to Sept and shieldon "kill them without looking at them and save your energy, when he materializes he will immediately go on the offensive, unless he plans otherwise." using the dead? That is low I will use all of my power to defeat you.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:02 pm

The three summons around them would provide them all with a bit of a bother. He powered up into perfect form in which it would be hard for anyone to rival. (+25 All). He immediately shot a gravaga into the middle of three summons which slowed them enormously.

"Don't worry about the pawns! Surround their conjurer. They're no threat for a bit! Go!"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:11 pm

" you guys go ahead I'm going to finish those things off " * tosses his spike into one of the human's then rushes in without looking and grabs his spike back then runs back and attaches it to his guard * " one down two more to go! " * rushes ahead at them with his eyes looking at the ground * " COME ON YOU SCUM LETS FIGHT! "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:19 am

Arcana decides that fighting all 3 while Sept is around will be impossible, especially with his access to his last transformation tier. Arcana materializes and charges straight for Leo.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:58 pm

I read arcanas plan before he materializes and i rush forward to the extremly slow zombies and use both as cover from each other and arcana, then my absolute sound fades away "phew barely got outta there, tank i need some help, hes gonna target me from now on."
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:51 pm

Now that the foe had materialized, it was his time to strike. He would have to take advantage before the opponent could recoperate into his translucent form once again. Septimus used his Blink (+60 Speed) to seemingly teleport behind his opponent. His speed was clearly unmatchable at this point. He used his Synch Blade to bound at the opponent and do an X shaped Slash fo his back. With Scan, he would easily predict any efforts of dodge.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:45 pm

*quickly stabs both of the other humans in the back then runs over to leon " stay behind me if you want to live! " * gets ready to block any hits *
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Arcana gets slashed by Sept and gets knocked across the room. "Agh... Alright enough playing!" Arcana activates The Eye of Etro (+20 Perception) in his right eye and goes into Zexal 2 (+30 All Stats) "Now we begin!" Arcana Activates The Will Of Etro (+20 All Stats) "Take This!... Aeroja! (+70 Magic)" Arcana activates Aeroja towards Tank and Leon. Since Aeroja is an area effect spell both of them will get hurt!
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 pm

Oh shit I think I wont be able to dodge this I hunker down behind shieldon and hope that his magical resistance will be enough to guard against that attack "hunker down, Sept attack while he is distracted" the attack will probably go through shieldons defense, and I cant run either, damn. I grin as I realize if this hits me its all over.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Without the effects of Trinity coursing through them, it would be a bit more difficult to fight the foe. Normally a unison attack would work, but Sept only had a wall and a support to work with. A drop of sweat ran down his brow as he attempted to formulate a plan as immediately as possible.

"Leonhardth! Shout out whatever he thinks. This way I can react more quickly! Tank, stay immediately behind me. Leon, you behind him."

Septimus sat and waited for the opponents next attack. This victory would require the cooperation of his comrades.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 pm

( he wont survive that attack i have to do something ) " LEON MOVE! ULTIMATE ARMOR!!!! " * charges forward right at the attack and uses his body to block as much of it as he can and is sent flying into the wall and crashes to the ground afterwards and screams in pain * " argh................. " * stands up weakly but stumbles back down against the wall and sees blood pouring down his face * " gah.............. devine heal.......... " * he starts to focus * " guys...........im done for a while.......... if i take anymore hits.......... im finished......hold him off me whilst i........heal..... "
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Alright that's him dealt with for now. Lets get that one. Arcana uses his extreme speed to quickly fly behind Leon "FrostBurna!" Arcana fires multiple fire and ice attacks directly toward Leons back.

Last edited by ZombieNinjaDavidBowie on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:46 pm

Is that gonna hit? Oh hell naw (geass release tier 1 +10 all stats) "speed up y'all!!" my aura rushes out and increases all your speed (except arcana, +20 speed) I activate my geass of absolute sound and rush backwards suddenly dodging most of the hits but some hit me, making some gouges in me. I rush at arcana and see his pressure points and I crash into arcana and hit his pressure points "AURA BREAK!!!" I know that this will probably miss but is a good distraction, "NOW SEPT"
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm

With his teammates injured, Septimus slowly walked out before the man in front of him. His grip on his blades tightened as he stared his opponent in the eyes. Without looking away he shouted to his allies. "Stay back and recover. Continue providing me with strength as you heal. I won't let him near you." Now in front of the two, he braced himself for his opponents attack.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:56 pm

" i cant........let you do this alone........ " * stumbles to his feet and stands next to Sept * " he........can hurt me as...........much as he wants.............. but........ i will stand............... steadfast........ Sept get behind me ill take every hit he can dish out................. " * holds up his arm guard and launches the spike from arm guard towards Arcana * " i shall...... endure the pain....... much like the moss that grows under a waterfall............ " * is heavily breathing but is trying to fight whilst he heals *
Back to top Go down
ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

ZombieNinjaDavidBowie

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 pm

"Pitiful" Arcana side steps away from the spike. With my current abilities, Sept it too powerful to beat. However when he defeats me, I will gain that power Etro spoke of. When a warrior of Etro is defeated by someone who uses powerful light, that warrior will reflect on that light and gain new power, but i'm not going down without a fight. Arcana set chaos burst (+40 Magic) to go off when he is about to be hit by a physical attack. That should defend me from at least one of his attacks. "Alright maggots, looks like we're near the end of our little game." Arcana puts his hands on the ground and activates his Chain Disruption ability (-40 Defense and Speed if caught), erupting chains from the ground and incredible speed to try and wrap them around Tank and Sept. This may get Tank but not that light user! Arcana holds out both his hands and summons his Dual Dark Zexal Swords to his hands while activating his Duel Chaos Blade ability (+70 attack, Magic and +50 Speed) engulfing his swords in chaos as he dashes towards Sept to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:33 pm

There was a loud crash as the scenery darkened. The room was now pitch black and a soft and eerie noise began to build. It sounded like feedback that you would hear from a radio... But there was a sound within it. A small and maniacal laughter. As the room was pitch black, nothing was visible. However, a fire erupted. Strangely, this fire did not provide any sort of lighting to the room.

Syn found himself creeping out of the painting and wondering around the room. The fighters, frozen in time for the moment, were unaware of his presence. He reached up and touched the face of Septimus, clawing a small straight slash down his cheek. The drop of blood floated midair and failed to fall for the moment.

Placing one hand on the face of Septimus, the transaction was now complete. All of the life force within Septimus had been drained. He was too much of a contender. But fair is fair. Syn took the drop of blood upon his hand and once more placed his hand on the face of Tank and Leonhardth. His power was transferred into them. The lights flickered back on and time began once again. Syn was nowhere to be seen. His image didn't even remain in the portrait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle of Syn (Open to 4)   Castle of Syn (Open to 4) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Castle of Syn (Open to 4)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next