Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

The Demon's splinter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

Munny : -85

The Demon's splinter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:48 pm

"I know what its like to lose your entire family, it hurts knowing you'll never see them again. However, I learned how to accept this pain and use it in my fighting techniques as a reminder that I'm still alive, carrying on their legacy." I stand up and stretch my legs, hoping the man will stand up with me.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:38 pm

*tries to stand and stumbles to his feet but quickly falls back down on one knee* " its no good......... im still suffering the effects of using that move... its extremely powerful but it takes a huge toll on my body you see whilst im using it i feel no pain but once im done all the pain and damage that i would of felt comes at once......" *starts pulling arrows out of his back and covering up the wounds*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 7:42 pm

I dont turn back and keep walking away, making my way to the village.
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 8:13 pm

"I see, great power at a great risk. Anyway, how do I get out of this forest, I just appeared out of nowhere while you two were fighting each other?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 pm

*gets up and finally manages to stand but is still holding his side* " he looks like he knows the way out lets follow him" *starts to follow him slowly*
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:23 pm

"Alright, let's go, just let me know if you need a hand." I scratch my head, and nervously ask, "Since we're going to be walking buddies for the time being, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 pm

I continue down to the village and arrive at an inn. "i will stay for the night" i give the manager 20 gold pieces, and head up to my room
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 am

*grabs his locket tight* " its james mercer just call me mercer and im a mercinary what about you?"
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:30 am

*Points at his vest* "Name's Red the Brave, but you can just call me Red."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:27 pm

*stops suddenly* " wait! " *pulls out his bow and shoots the archer down from the nearby tree's* " assassins are everywhere....." *gets his bow ready* " we fighting or running its your call i may be a bit banged up but i can still put up a fight "
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:54 pm

"Well, if we run, who knows what we'll run into next, might as well fight our way out. Since you're still recovering, I want you to run support, I'll get their attention and when they show themselves, I want you to pick them off with your bow." I activate my Sword Stance and start jumping up the trees. An assassin on the same tree notices me coming for him and tries to jump to another tree, but I catch him and throw him towards the ground, killing him.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:46 pm

" hang on ill help you out  RALLYING CRY!!! now we must fight harder! " *starts fighting harder and starts picking off guys in the tree's * " HEY RED KEEP THEM OFF ME WHILE IM TAKING OUT THE GUYS IN THE TREE'S " * tosses his bow on the ground and puts on a pair of bladed gauntlets and punching the guys who come near me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's splinter
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Senta 中心 (Free) :: Forest (Free)-
Jump to: