Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

The Demon's splinter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

The Demon's splinter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:00 pm

I look at him and laugh menacingly "like a child, oh well time to ruin his fun." I jump down and start decapitating the enemy, while laughing menacingly and chanting "1030...1080...2080.."
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

Munny : -85

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Before, they fought like men, now they fight like tyrants, who are these men? I enjoy a good fight, but not like this, I should intervene. I press towards the two slaughtering these soldiers, readying up with Shield Stance. I stand in between the crazed warrior with the sword and shout, "Enough, you don't need to kill these men like this, calm down!"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:20 pm

*cuts the head off a guy* " hehe looks like someones here to ruin our fun what do u say we end this quickly" * stalls momentarly as he feels his heart hurt but shakes it off * " lets do this! " * charges and starts repeatly slashing to try and brake the guard *
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I ignore the newcomer as i keep eliminating the forces of the enemy, still laughing evilly and chanting "5050...7050..7080...huh? a newcomer? let me finish up here."
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm

"Fine, if you want to take out this anger on something, then do it to me, i can take pain." I Hunker Down and continue to take the repeated slashes.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

*tosses aside his sword * " i need more power " *grabs a great sword and uses that and starts slashing full force* " YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE MUCH MORE OF THIS YOU SHOULD NEVER OF TRIED TO BE A HERO!"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 pm

I look back and i see him wasting his energy. "phew done" i kick the last archer down and start walking back to them.
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:40 pm

"I am not a hero, I am a warrior of justice, and what you were doing was neither just or heroic, it is that of a monster!" I continue to take his attacks and wait it out, but it's getting harder to withstand them, such ferocious attacks. I see the right moment and try to hit him with my Right Uppercut.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm

* gets hit in the jaw but i crack it back into place and spits out a bit of blood* " why thank you sir may i have another?" * kicks him in the balls then hits him in the head with the blade of the sword
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I walk up to the both of them and grin "i might as well join...shouldnt i?" i drop on my back and kick both of them in the jaw separating them.
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 pm

The attacks from both of them hurts, but it's tolerable. "Maybe it's time I switch it up a bit, good offense is a great defense." I switch to Sword Stance and start my assault on the crazed swordsman, and I send a fast One-Two punch towards him.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:02 pm

*dodges the hit then parries back and starts comboing whilst i have the chance*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:05 pm

I watch from a ways away and switch back to kai "shouldt i stop them?" i ready up a yin release and release it at the boxer "yin release"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 pm

*jumps up in the air and swings around catching the yin release in the blade and they combind and i slash down with all my might* " ARGH!!! " *stumbles away holding his heart and falls down to one knee whilst gripping his heart in pain*
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

That attack was meant for me, buy why did he deflect it with his sword? I notice his stumble to the ground and rush to his side and can see that he is in great pain. "Hey, you didn't have to stop that attack, I can handle things by myself, but more importantly, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:18 pm

*is wrenching in pain* " argh............... my heart............cant take the strain of using that attack................" *starts breathing heavily whilst still holding his chest*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:17 pm

i walk over to him and look down at him "fool, he was too weak after all..." i turn around and start walking away.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:20 pm

*tosses a knife at him but it hits the tree next to him* " ill........never........trust you again........... " *holds his chest again*
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:04 pm

"You're gonna be fine, your body is exhausted, just keep a steady pace of breathing," I say uneasily, unsure if he's going to survive or not.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:33 pm

(i should never have done that ive used up too much strength) *tries to stand up but falls down again*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:15 pm

I keep walking forward and think of a counter for that final. "that is quite troublesome..if used against me..what shall i do?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

*is still holding his chest and coughs up a little blood* " i.......shouldn't have overdone it....uncle.............forgive me..............."
Back to top Go down
FrenchFrey

FrenchFrey

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:21 pm

I notice the blood coming from his mouth and i hand him my handkerchief from my pocket, "here, clean yourself up, you'll be fine. By the way, who is uncle you speak of?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:12 am

*pushes it away* *uncle is my uncle he trained me my parents died when i was just 4 and he was my only family member left so he took me in and i worked for him on his farm right away i used to love feeding the animals when i was four. as i grew older i started doing more challenging jobs like doing the night shift and while i was there he trained me to hunt and use a sword." *takes off the locket around his neck* " this is all i have left of him anyway money was tight so i decided to become a mercinary to help pay the rent." *pauses for a moment* " but one day when i was out on a job...." *tears form in his eyes* " bandits attacked...... i came back to the whole place ablaze" * tears are falling down my face *" they killed him and now im left with nothing but weapons, a locket, and a bunch of sad memories.........."
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 9:42 pm

i keep walking forward as i hear the story and chuckle mercilessly "that fool doesnt realize it yet? ah well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's splinter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Senta 中心 (Free) :: Forest (Free)-
Jump to: