Rulers of Eon オニの支配者
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of Eon オニの支配者

Anime Anime Anime

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Creation: Sinocchi [WIP]
The Demon's splinter EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:46 am by Sinocchi

» Introduction
The Demon's splinter EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:38 am by Sinocchi

» New site! Please read!
The Demon's splinter EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:03 pm by Ryan

» malefic charisma
The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm by Ryan

» Shutting Down
The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:27 pm by Ryan

» Just introductions.
The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:48 pm by Remie

» I have returned
The Demon's splinter EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm by Akuto Sai

» Campaign : Declaration of War (Open to evil)
The Demon's splinter EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am by Akuto Sai

» Word Up Homies
The Demon's splinter EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:19 am by Akuto Sai

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:07 am

The Demon's splinter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Munny : 46

The Demon's splinter Empty
PostSubject: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:45 pm

As i arrive in the forest i mutter under my breath "that was close, Tai almost escaped." i wander deeper into the forest to catch my breath as i sit on a log. The forest was abuzz with insects and animals, the dense canopy created a shady area as i lie down and rest.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

Munny : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm

*is sitting on a tree from above him and is looking down at him* hmm interesting somethings off about him why am i reading mixed emotions from him somethings odd here.....
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 pm

As i lay there i open my eyes and look upwards, i see a man and i sigh"no rest for the wicked eh?" i get up and run deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:08 pm

drat hes getting away............. *jumps off a tree and runs after him* i sence an evil presences about him but also goodness in him whats his deal i must find out!
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:10 pm

Sensing he is following me i take evasive maneuvers and hide under a log, disguising my presence and hiding it. "what the hell was that?"
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 pm

*stops and looks around* he cant have gotten far HEY COME ON OUT I JUST WANT TO TALK!
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:17 pm

"Hell no i aint coming out." i whisper. A voice in my head says "lets kill that maggot, how dare he follows us?" not now Tai i think as i trip and make myself noticable.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:21 pm

hey calm down i just want to talk to you whats the deal with you i can sence both good and evil powers from you
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

"Nothing, just ignore it and tell me why you are following me." i jump up and start running away. "If i stay he could be in danger..."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

hey come on i just want to talk! *runs after him* come on lets talk this out we can be civilisede about this!
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:33 pm

I jump through the trees avoiding him as i come to a clearing. "fine i shall stop here" i stop in the middle of it and wait for him.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:35 pm

*stops* hey i just want to know how you are part good and part evil *closes his eyes and focuses* your feeling scared right now is it because the darkness in you is growing? *opens his eyes and looks at him* maybe we should get acomidated first im James Mercer *offers a hand shake
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:40 pm

I grin at the man's foolishness "scared? no just wondering why you are following me, the darkness never grows within me." accepts handshake "kai."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 pm

i have tell your true feelings you cant hide them from me and i was following you because i wanted to know how you manage to be a mix of good and evil at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 pm

I laugh out loud at this man's stupidity "those are my true feelings, and besides i would suggest you get out of here before he takes over, he is impatient." i walk away but stop short "oh and i summoned a demon, thats it..."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

*pulls out his sword* im not scared of any demons and also any chance to kill a demon is another chance to save more innocent lifes later down the line.
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:57 pm

I look at him disdainfully "you wish to fight? lets not, i value your life too much." i turn around and walk away.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 pm

*runs after him* "you sure your not up for a friendly sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:24 pm

I turn around and move to the side, tripping him as he runs past me. "as i said i value your life too much...but if you insist..."
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 pm

*takes up a combat stance* the first move is yours
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:35 pm

I look at him and shake my head "you are too weak for me, i will take my leave." i turn around and walk away
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:02 pm

" the only way to test ones own strength is by fighting those stronger than yourself! unless you are scared to fight me?
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 7:26 pm

I burst out laughing at that comment as my voice changes. "scared? come on, entertain me." i turn around and take a stance.
Back to top Go down
James Mercer

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:25 pm

(hmm i should have the edge in this battle if i can keep this up close and personal) *pulls out his blade and starts running around using his speed to his advantage and taunts him before doing a quick 5 hit combo*
Back to top Go down
Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

Leonhardth Vi Brittannia

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 10:11 pm

I see the blade coming towards me, and i duck under the first two slashes but take the rest on, as i am blasted back i release my demonic energy into a clone of me "yang release." the clone materializes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon's splinter   The Demon's splinter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon's splinter
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rulers of Eon オニの支配者 :: Eon 永劫 :: Senta 中心 (Free) :: Forest (Free)-
Jump to: